“It’s just that there is no chemistry between us” ~ i whispered to my Homework that was waiting for me to study it.
could you guys please request me something?
No background images, no sth that is not related to what i make and not manips please:)
hey guys:) im back! how are you?
- mum: you think these bands have nice hair and fashion now but in 20 years you will look back at these photos and be like-
- me: look children it's your father
- mum: what
- me: nothing
Kristen Stewart: Brit girl or LA woman?
- Q: How do you take your tea?
- Kristen Stewart: With milk and a little bit of honey - which is weird, I guess.
- Q: What's your pub drink?
- Kristen Stewart: I'm a huge Guinness fan.
- Q: What's a quid?
- Kristen Stewart: [Proudly] It's a pound.
- Q: Gastropub or old-man boozer?
- Kristen Stewart: Oh, old-man pub, definitely.
- Q: Sausage sandwich or bacon butty?
- Kristen Stewart: I don't know what a butty is. [I explain] Oh, bacon.
- Q: How do you feel about beans on toast?
- Kristen Stewart: I love beans on toast.
- Q: Sunday roast of choice?
- Kristen Stewart: Chicken or lamb.
- Q: Have you adopted any British swear words, like 'wanker'?
- Kristen Stewart: I love that word, but in my accent, the funny thing about using British slang - 'fucking wanker' - just sounds so off.
- Q: American jocks or British lads?
- Kristen Stewart: [Looks momentarily ruffled, hides a small laugh, and does an 'aw, shucks' gesture] Well, I'm kind of repulsed by jocks from anywhere, so I have to go with the lads.
- Q: Favourite British music?
- Kristen Stewart: Laura Marling. Man, I'm such a huge fucking fan. Rob introduced me to her on Twilight because he thought that [her music] was right for the movie. I love her.
- Q: Favourite London hangout?
- Kristen Stewart: I've had some really good roast dinners... the Swan & Edgar in Marylebone.
- Q: Favourite London memory?
- Kristen Stewart: [Another laugh] God, I can't even tell you, so annoying. Erm, hmm... I spent my last two New Years here, and both of them were fucking incredible.